1. What are they made from? The wood bricks in Big Bob’s Firewood are made from 100% recycled Oak, Maple, Cherry, and Walnut hard wood shavings supplied by Amish furniture makers in the USA.
2. How are they made? The 100% recycled Oak, Maple, Cherry, and Walnut hard wood shavings are loaded into a 160 ton press. The resulting compression causes heat. The heat causes the natural resin in the wood to liquify and act as a binder which holds the bricks together.
3. Is Big Bob’s Firewood safe to cook over? YES- no chemicals are used in the production of this product.
This firewood provides a hot, even burn that is even easier to cook over than traditional firewood.
4. Can Big Bob’s Firewood be stored over a long period of time? Yes - as long as the storage area is dry. Big Bob’s Firewood is the perfect solution to use during an unexpected power outage. Several bundles can be cleanly stored in the back of a closet, basement, or garage without fear of bugs or dirt.
5. Is Big Bob’s Firewood “carbon neutral”? Yes. Carbon neutral means the burning of Big Bob’s Firewood releases the same amount of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere that would occur by the natural decay
of the wood itself.
6.Can I transport Big Bob’s Firewood anywhere in the USA or Canada? Yes. The heating process eliminates any invasive pests and makes it safe to transport anywhere!
Don't see your question listed?